DLI Certification Process
How Do I Become Certified?
The DLI Assessments and Simulations require certification in order to gain access to the tool. In some cases you can gain access through qualification.
If you are qualified, please complete the following steps to gain access to any of the following DLI Tools:
Change Style Indicator/Change Navigator, Influence Style Indicator, Decision Style Profile, Discovery Leadership Profile/Emerging Leader Profile, The Exchange, Paper Planes, Inc., and Edgework (For Press Time, please contact the trainer directly for more information on certification.)
1. Click here to access the qualification form
2. Complete, sign and scan the qualification form
3. Email to email@example.com with the scan of the completed form attached
Paper Scrapers and the Acquisition are available through certification only. Please click on the appropriate product to purchase a certification kit.
To get certified in the following products, choose from a list of a Global Network of MHS-approved Trainers here.
Change Style Indicator/Change Navigator, Influence Style Indicator, Decision Style Profile, Discovery Leadership Profile/Emerging Leader Profile, The Exchange, Paper Planes, Inc., Edgework, and Press Time
What Does Certification Include?
- Ability to take the assessment yourself and get your own results (for assessments)
- A free online account where you administer and score the assessments, and gain access to the simulation software
- Access to facilitation resources including facilitator guides, power point slides, articles, eLearning modules, etc.
DLI Assessment and Simulation Certification Program Components
A blended learning solution that enables you to do parts of the certification online, saving you time:
1. Review the facilitator resources, including the facilitator guide, slides, and eLearning modules online at your own pace
2. Participate in a coaching call with a certified master trainer focused on building the skills you need in order to use the DLI Assessment or simulation with confidence
MHS is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. MHS maintains responsibility for this program and its content.*
* Please note this Certification Program is conducted by an approved MHS Training Partner (co-sponsor).