How Do I Become Certified?
The Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT) requires certification in order to gain access to the tool. If you are qualified, please complete the following steps to gain access to The MSCEIT:
1. Click here to access the qualification form
2. Complete, sign and scan the qualification form
3. Email to email@example.com with the scan of the completed form attached
What Does Certification Include?
· Ability to take the assessment yourself and get feedback from your trainer
· A copy of The Emotionally Intelligent Manager book
· Two free reports to be used after you have successfully completed certification
· A certificate that authorizes you to purchase and administer the MSCEIT
· A free online account where you administer and score the assessments
· MHS is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists.
MHS maintains responsibility for this program and its content.*
* Please note this Certification Program is conducted by an approved MHS Training Partner (co-sponsor).
Where Do I Get Certified?
Choose from a global network of MHS-approved MSCEIT Trainers.